ADVERTISEMENT

West Valley Starters Quit...

Feb 16, 2005
i saw the post a while ago about this and i talked to people at WV, and senior startes Kevin Walkenhawer and Spencer Douglas quit the team last week. wasnt sure why though. that can't be good for the already struggling rams. any thoughts?

K-9 Unit

Heard that Walkenhaur chose to go on an official visit for a weekend to a college re: baseball. Missed a game. He and the coach had a disagreement over whether or not that was appropriate.

Re: Douglas, don't know.

Douglas had some sand in his you know what... but WV is a better team without them.

Both Walkenhauer and Douglas quit becuase of problems with the coach. I guess Walk wanted to concentrate of baseball. I can't imagine that it didnt have something to do with the coach moving his sophomore son to point guard. This may just be an outsiders opinion looking in, but i've seen him play twice at home, and he sucks. Can't imagine they will be better without them.

Walk and Douglas's choice to quit the team had nothing to do with the players or anything like that... They just decided they didnt want to play anymore... It wasnt because of the coaches choices with his son...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT