ADVERTISEMENT

what happened to clallam bay?

fresh_meat

Nov 9, 2004
does anyone know anything about clallam bay? they lost a lot of seniors last year r they any good this year?

I think the @$$ whooping that Neah Bay gave em recently speaks for itself...

Probably makes it easier for Neah Bay to stomp them when they get Clallam transfer to help do the job. aka Brad R.

Brad Reamer is from Neah Bay.
This post was edited on 1/27 1:13 PM by Devildad07if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Wow,

I must be blind and whoever made the programs up for state last year got it all wrong because B. Reamer was wearing #22 for Clallam Bay last year. E. Johnson wore #4 for that same Clallam Team last year.

Where do you get those brail programs at?

Yes, they both are from Neah.
Yes, both played at CB the pevious 2 years.
This post was edited on 1/28 4:15 PM by Devildad07if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I'm sorry, but close both these schools, build a new high school equidistant from both towns, and combine student bodies. keep their elementaries separate.

i know i am going to draw heat but I dont care. Its time people...

i like it. imagine last years team at state, if they were combined, wow. and they would still be under 150 enrollment.

I spent many proud years in Clallam, don't knock it. There are some advantages, you just have to know when to get out! You will find me in the stands here in my current home town cheering on both Clallam and Neah Bay. They will be missed next year when the tourney is in Yakima......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT