ADVERTISEMENT

WHO ARE THE TOUGHEST GUYS IN THE CTL

I'm not going to throw every name out there but...

Hector Aguila at 145 most likely will be a top wrestler, as will Monroe at 140.

I thnk Monroe would compete better at 135, with Caryl, Wood, Jordan and Cartwright is will be tough for him to get out of Region 3 any higher than 5.

135 has a pretty tough kid from cashmere and stigall who monroe will beat soundly if he wrestles smart and stays in position. from what luvene was saying in an earlier thread stigall would have been in a match for 5th this weekend had the warden kid kept good position in the 3rd. he also would have lost his match for third place to rehn of L-R if not for a late 3rd round throw. if i heard right rehn had a 6 or 7 point lead.

Re: WHO ARE THE TOUGHEST GUYS IN THE CTL - region 1,2,3

135 we have Evans from Cashmere, Rehn from Lake Roosevelt, Campbell from Omak (not sure how good he is), Stigall (even tho he has had some issue, he is always a factor), Monrow - Tonasket, Duncan - Okanogan, Jose Garcia - Chelan

Region 2 - Wes Jenks - Connell, AJ Martinez Warden, Brady Johns Wahluke,Caleb Ferch - Goldendale, Matt Seal Riverview

Region 1 - Zack Eastman - Rochester, Mark McNight Toledo Winlock, Prince - Orting, Chris St John Castle Rock, Nathan Sleight - Bellvue Christian (again not sure about him), John Kealoha Ocosta, Vince Rediger (Nooksack Valley). Lopez - Vashon Island.

This post was edited on 1/9 12:06 AM by LuVeneif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: WHO ARE THE TOUGHEST GUYS IN THE CTL - region 1,2,3

Garia(chelan is 130) Schmidt from chelan is also tough will be the one at 135.

145-It's looking like in the CTL Drew Walter- omak will take first, 215- Darrick Green- Omak is looking like a front runner in CTL, 135- Campbell-Omak is an okay wrestler. I know that he got first at Freeman and has been in the finals at other tournies, not sure which one's and how he did. 135 cont.- Have Monroe and Duncan seen each other and if so what happened. Other than that I would say Monroe is a top competitior for the #1 spot in CTL. 103-Chelan's 103er will more than likely take first, the fact that there are 3 guys at this weight in Ctl and he's an outstanding wrestler every time I've seen him wrestle.112- Is Sam Halverson-LR at this weight for district? If so did he beat J. Alvarez-cascade? If LR is still at this weight for dist. then Casc.and LR. will be the fianls match.

i know monroe and duncan have wrestled at least once this year, it was at the royal xmas tourney, monroe dominated the whole match. come district time itll come down to monroe and the winner of evans/duncan in the finals at 135

so wut happened to luczynski from cascade?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT