ADVERTISEMENT

Who has most interesting crossover?

LittleO74

Nov 1, 2012
I think the most interesting crossover this week has to be Okanogan and Newport. Might be the closest match up. What do you think?

If Lakeside advances out of three-way NEA tiebreaker, I would say them v. Omak would be the one that may be most close...Omak defeated Lakeside 35-33 early in season after Omak blocked Lakeside FG at buzzer...

Warden-La Salle should be close.

Don't expect Okanogan to compete well with Newport, but I've been wrong before.

I am still confused how CTL had a tie breaker. Cascade, Okanogan and Cashmere were all 2-2 in league.

I agree with Eastside Warden/La Salle will be close if Warden can stop the pass (failed against Royal and Connell) and Okanogan will not do well with Newport unless they have a great game. (Newport should stop the flexbone better than most) I'm not sure I can say the same about Omak and Lakeside.

I am curious to see how Baker does against CPC. I am thinking the Mounties have enough to make it past the crossovers.

District 4 has Monte hosting White salmon and Elma traveling to La Center.
Monte beat white salmon 24-12 in 4th week and Elma and La Center haven't played this year

I am still confused how CTL had a tie breaker. Cascade, Okanogan and Cashmere were all 2-2 in league.

I agree with Eastside Warden/La Salle will be close if Warden can stop the pass (failed against Royal and Connell) and Okanogan will not do well with Newport unless they have a great game. (Newport should stop the flexbone better than most) I'm not sure I can say the same about Omak and Lakeside.

I am curious to see how Baker does against CPC. I am thinking the Mounties have enough to make it past the crossovers.

CTL gets two to crossovers v. NEA...Omak went 4-0, thus the 1-seed...Cascade, Cashmere and Okanogan all tied at 2-2 for the second and final seed, therefore the need for a tiebreaker.

If Warden is on like they were against Wahluke and Connell, then that game with LaSalle could be intriguing. Cheating Butch and the Mounties could be also exciting.

District 4 has Monte hosting White salmon and Elma traveling to La Center.
Monte beat white salmon 24-12 in 4th week and Elma and La Center haven't played this year
Yes this I believe is going to be very interesting, with them both playing each other already both teams are different now....Monte has suffered a few losses and injuries and Columbia/White-Salmon I’m sure is in the same boat....this is going to be a close game, closer than the first one I believe....as for Elma/La Center I think Elma is going to take this one easily even with the long bus ride down...Hoquiam dominated the Wildcats when they played them both in the air and on the ground, and with Elma they have a balanced attack....so Elma in a close but not close run away....

Yes this I believe is going to be very interesting, with them both playing each other already both teams are different now....Monte has suffered a few losses and injuries and Columbia/White-Salmon I’m sure is in the same boat....this is going to be a close game, closer than the first one I believe....as for Elma/La Center I think Elma is going to take this one easily even with the long bus ride down...Hoquiam dominated the Wildcats when they played them both in the air and on the ground, and with Elma they have a balanced attack....so Elma in a close but not close run away....

did elma and lacenter play this year? As far as I know Monte is back at full strength.

did elma and lacenter play this year? As far as I know Monte is back at full strength.
Hoquiam and La Center played at Olympic Stadium and to my knowledge Elma hasn’t played them this year...if Monte is back to full strength then that is a good thing as it will help them on Friday night....

ADVERTISEMENT