ADVERTISEMENT

ZILLAH 4X100

TheGayTrain50

Mar 10, 2006
YOU GUYS WERE GOOD LAST YEAR... BUT WAIT TILL THE TRAIN GETS ON THE TRACKS!! ANDY BRIAN CARL AND ZACH BETTER WATCH OUT BECAUSE I'VE BEEN WORKING ON MY BLOCK STARTS AND I GOT HARDCORE SPEED AND ACCELERATION! YOU CANT DERAIL THIS TRAIN!!! CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Wow, I thought I've seen it all on Preps. Sounds like the only way the train will win any events is if you scare all of the males off of the track and field.

This post was edited on 3/13 9:33 PM by field roverif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Not even touching the gay issue, 1) I've watched the Zillah relay team practice twice this year and nobody is impressive- the basic mechanics of your relay are struggling 2)In Comparison to the Sunnyside team you shared the track with last week, their top relay team would run yours off the track 3) WV would do the same to Sunnyside. Pretty good? Let's redefine good. WV is good.

Lets start off with the basics. Zillahs 4x100 team wasnt at Sunnyside this year. A couple of their freshman...freshman...that are running the 4x300 at Othello's Invitational were there. Not 1 of Zillahs 4 returning 4x100 team members were there. So lets take this into consideration. 1.)Lets not start any smack talk until you see thier 4x100 team race. 2.) Speak for your school alone, not WV's too. And last, lets remember that Zillah is a 1A school, not 3A. Moral of the story: Get your facts straight, before you post. The end.

All For It

Thanks for that but since you like to post things in numbers to make them seem more important I'll give you a similar rundown 1) I know andy and zach. I've seen them run in practice before, and obviously those kids weren't your best but the mechanics of what you they were being taught was pretty weak. 2)I don't know why any coach would post on Preps. Don't even need to get into how that looks. 3) The point is, Gay Train thinks they're were good. Pretty good for 1A, would struggle w/ some of the 2A competition they will face at meets so don't hide being classes and at 3A would get derailed. Is the 3A competition appliable? Not at all, you'll never face 'em but if your good you should be able to stick with most teams one class up or down. And for the other schools, I think WV will let is slide that someone said they had a good 4x1 group. They also have the best long jumper in the league, but I should stop before someone gets mad again that I'm speaking for them. 4) To your credit: What I saw in Sunnyside and then what I saw at your place were two different things no doubt, but let's not have people like Gay Train jumping on every post bragging about a team that's no phenom in the terribly misshapen classifications. Go ahead and respond but I'm done with this one.

hey gaytrain50 your a retard. It was all good until you put my name in you user profile thats crossin a line. im chris and no Im not gaytrain50

Well it turns out that the freshman running at Sunnyside last weekend, were practicing the 4x300 Meter Relay, not the 4x100 Meter. There is a special 4x300 Relay for the Othello Relay Invitational tomorrow. The 4x100 isn't that bad. They got what, 3rd place at state last year (43.58). And they are all returning.

I AM THE DOMINANT ONE.. I WAS WORKING OUT YESTERDAY AND RAN LIKE AN 11 SEC 100M AND I WAS ONLY GOING LIKE HALF SPEED..EVERYONE JUST BETTER STAY OFF THE TRACKKS!!! CHOOOO CHHOOOOOO!!

Shut up already kid. Save for that one La Salle sprinter, no sub-3A sprinter can run a 100m under 11 seconds. Mays from O'Dea would work you, Branshan from Selah would work you, and that kid from La Salle would work you too most likely because if you were that good everyone would know about the Zillah kid who runs that fast. Making up stats and pretending to be other people is getting pretty um, gay. Heh, guess it fits you.

personally, i'm exited for later in the year after we all totally waste the GAYtrain. watch gay will have an excuse for every one. im not a discus thrower, but i am picking it up this year. and i am gonna see what the gay train has to offer, throwing-wise, since he shattered his pr by 50 YARDS.....

i've got a few things to say...zillah's 4x100 hasn't had a meet at sunnyside for one, and for two, the othello meet was a 4x100 that was slapped together last minute cuz half of zillah's athletes werent able to compete because they didnt have enough practices...reguardless of that..im pretty sure they still won...the amazing thing was that grandview and some other school were in front by 10 meters and sybouts ran them down like a mad man! crazy...this is definately a top 3 1a relay team..mark my words...o and when zillah got there top athletes back...they went to an 18 school invatational and won by 35 points..just to throw that out there
This post was edited on 3/28 7:40 PM by TJLJHJ024if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

This post was edited on 3/31 10:46 PM by LVGamerif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT