6. Kalama
7. Onalaska
8. Cashmere
9. Meridian
10. Connell
10. Montesano
10. Columbia-Burbank
10. Rainier

If by bogus you mean, not official or done by a newspaper, sportswriter or website genius, you'd be correct. Just my opinions prior to any games played. Who's out of place? I mean, I know you think that CPC should be there, but... The point was to get other peoples' opinions--so do better.

i dont think cpc should be in there.. yet. i disagree with kalama. they lost some key starters. and i wasnt expecting meridian at the top... all good teams on there i guess i just disagree with the order. oh and first day of practice was great i still throw 100 and have switch hitting power. and i found out i can run all four bases in 6 seconds. Great post though keep up the good work!

Meridian should be a top 10 team. Lost no seniors last year. Starting lineup is mostly juniors. They should be pretty stacked for the next two years.

oh sorry i meant to say chimicum in that last post not meridian. i know meridian should be a good team. my bad

1. Naches
2. Rochester
3. Cashmere
4. Chelan
5. Meridian
6. Chimacum
7. Onalaska
8. Seattle Christian
9. Orting
10. BCS
10. Montesano
10. Kalama...

Nice! I don't know a ton about Seattle Christian, but I like the add. I think that Orting lost a lot, but has a decent program. You might have something, regarding Kalama. I only had them up there because theyve had a solid program. Plus, they return Laroy. I like Chimacum higher than 6, they took third last year and return a bunch. Plus, another strong program (3rd in 09' Champs in 07'). Speaking of strong programs, I like that you've got Naches on top, theyre the king until someone proves otherwise. It will be fun to see if they can reload. Cashmere at 3 might be a bit high IMO. Only time will tell. Rochester at 2, nice. I watched them play Rainier last year and they had a very good sophomore pitcher. I just like reading other peoples opinions. Thanks for sharing
smilie1.gif

1. Chimacum
2. Naches
3. Rochester
4. Chelan
5. BCS
6. Brewster
7. Kalama
8. Onalaska
9. Cashmere
10. Monte

This post was edited on 3/7 4:29 PM by dontgetburned
This post was edited on 3/7 4:31 PM by dontgetburned

i know naches is a top the lists because of their title last season, but keep in mind they lost the bulk of their line up and all their pitchers

watch out for LC. theyve got a really good young core to there team. i know meridian doesnt want to play them 3 times.

1. Chimacum
2. Meridian
3. Orting
4. Kalama
5. Rochester
6. Cashmere
7. Chelan
8. Monte
9. BCS
10. Seattle Christian

dontgetburned,
Sorry but I think Brewster will be lucky to finish above .500 this year. I believe they had to borrow from Bridgeport to field a team last year and they were really really weak.

They may have one of the best one two arms in the state in Taylor and Driessen, but that is about the end of it.

I do think you may be right though with Chelan and Cashmere in the mix somewhere and probably in that order.

Chelan is terrible this year. They are averaging over 6 errors a game not to mention the mental mistakes that they are making. They should not even be in the top 25 let alone the top 10! In fact I will be very suprised if they even make districts this year. Brewster, Cascade, and Cashmere are all looking very good and seem to be getting better each week.

Agreed for the most part although I do not agree with BCS being that high. Cedar Park at 6-2 should be thrown in the mix pending how they do against Seattle Christian tomorrow and BCS back to back on Wednesday and Thursday. But solid picks with Kalama and Naches.

The thing is, I find it hard to judge what happens in non-league match ups. I don't know if its just me, but its hard to say when teams don't always throw their best chuckers.

After watching Cedar Park's game against Seattle Christian, I find it hard to believe they have earned a spot in the top 10. They threw 4-5 guys, and none of them even slowed Seattle Christian down on their way to an 11-1, 5 inning rout. They did seem like a young team though that could have some serious potential in the next couple years.

they were not in anyones top ten... and they have 2 league games against bcs immediatly back to back after the sc game so clearly they were saving their pitching for those games. the pitchers they threw havent threw before and probly wont again, hence the blowout.

Maybe if you had read the two posts above mine you would realize why I said what I did. I agree that its hard to say, because neither team was throwing their best pitchers. I was responding to the person who was saying that Cedar Park should be in the mix. You can't put a team that doesn't score more than 1 run in the top 10 and then gets 10 runned. That is all I was saying. Who cares that they didn't throw their "best" pitchers, they still should have mustered up some hitting against Seattle Christian if they were top 10 worthy.

brian long pitched 2 scoreless against kalama, but other than that they dont show there arms for non league games. riley pitched 7 innings against bcs if you wanna call that a quality win

From what I have heard, 2 scoreless against Kalama is saying something. Does anybody know what kind of offense they have? All you ever hear about is their stellar pitching.

kalamas offense is short on power but a very disciplined bunch of hitters. they get on base and they score. scoring hasnt been a problem for them yet.

Thanks for the info. It should be interesting to see how teams that think they are good but have not faced necessarily the toughest opponents do with playoffs rolling around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT