ADVERTISEMENT

1A state brackets out - crazy 1st rounde matchups

Rainmaker2112

Gold Member
Sep 12, 2008
Wow, just looked at state bracket and looks like the top half of east side and bottom half if west side are heavy with the top teams.

Cle Elum vs Casmere

Royal vs Cascade

Montesano at Mount Baker

Hoquiam at Kings

The winners of 1 & 2 and 3 & 4 play on the quarterfinald.

Easiest road to semis has to be LaCenter on the west and Zillah in the east.

Many of the top 8 will be out in first round. Might have done a
a better job of setting up bracket.

http://www.wiaa.com/Brackets/T167.pdf

This post was edited on 11/4 11:23 AM by Rainmaker2112

and no offense but you got it backwards for Hoquiam and Kings its Kings @ Hoquiam, more than likely at Stewart field this Friday night if they can or saturday night depending on the time of the Raymond game. I have heard that Hoquiam is trying to get the game at Olympic Stadium since it sits more people than Stewart, but I don't think that will go over well......

And how did Mt Baker end as the #1 seed? Shouldn't that be Monty at Charles Wright? Everything that I have read is Woodland at Mt Baker, except on the WIAA site. Anyone can clarify that?

Okay, just got a tweet from the WIAA that they made a mistake, and they have changed it to Woodland at Baker.

Thanks fo the corrections.

You are right SmallP as I had heard Baker and Woodland. Glad you got on the Bat phone and got that changed. Did their positions change on bracket?

what happened to cascade christian this year? and i would agree, zillah has a fairly easy road to the semis but will most likely either play royal or cashmere once they get there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT