ADVERTISEMENT

2-A State

scacfan00

Apr 16, 2007
Since my alma mater has changed to 1-A who are the top teams who came down a classification in the 2-A??? I see Anacortes, RA Long, North Mason, WF West, Centralia, Burlington Edison. How are these teams??? Should be a great tourney like the 1-A.

I watched monte play wf west and centralia, was really impressed with wf west they have a very very good team. Centralia is also a good team but if I had to pick one that had a good chance to win it it would be WF West.
This post was edited on 5/22 12:00 PM by ry3234if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Of those teams, WF West should be considered the favorite with N.Mason right behind. The Northwest teams, Anacortes and B-E, were merely the best of the 2As up there, and didn't really have any wins that would suggest they'll be a tough state tournament team.

Chehalis has a very good team. Nobody really competed against them at Districts (Tumwater probably played better against them than anybody did). WF West pitches well, they hit well and play terrific defense. Centralia and R. A. Long lost on Friday and played their way through the loser's bracket on Saturday to make State. The pitcher for River Ridge, Lindsey Baxter (I think that is her name), is a very good pitcher that can carry her team a long way. As far as the North and East teams, I don't know much about them. I'm looking forward to lots of competetive games at Wenatchee this weekend. Good luck to all the young ladies and their high schools.

Colville is gonna be up there in my opinion. 3rd place last year in state and didnt lose a single player... scary how after this year they will only be losing one girl, but i see them having an outstanding tournament

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT