ADVERTISEMENT

#2 curtis falls to puyallup

cearly1984

Nov 13, 2009
in one of the best high school basketball games i have ever seen puyallup knocks off curtis in puyallup tonight....dre sager hit a three point shot with 3.4 seconds remaining in the 4th qtr to tie the game and then stole the inbound pass and threw up a shot with 1.1 seconds and the ref's blew the whistle for a foul but they all huddled up after the buzzer went off and came to the conclusion that the buzzer went off before the foul...very bad call (these ref's were terrible!) then the game went into overtime and curtis went up by 8 at one point in the ot and the puyallup vikings came fighting back but could not make a shot and curtis went back up by 7 with 34 seconds left in the game and puyallup came all the way back and came within one and fouled curtis with 8.7 seconds left in overtime, curtis made the first free throw and then missed the second dre sager gets the outlet pass and runs down the court and throws up a three point shot with no time left in the game and it goes in!!!! dre sager was the hero of the game hitting two huge three point shots....way to go puyallup

GREAT high school game. Tough call at the end of the 4th quarter with the whistle on the foul at the buzzer. I think the refs did a great job and allowed the players to decide it in overtime instead of a whistle at the buzzer that only instant replay could decide if the foul was before the buzzer.

did you see the ref "gangsta" grab his crotch?

toward the fan in the stands?

2nd time that ref has done that to Puyallup fans during a game.

In the Curtis game, the fan pointed to a camcorder and said, "This time we have it on tape" He was promptly kicked out of the game.

There is no room for that kind of behavior from officials. Any official with bunny ears that sensitive has no place reffing. That fan is forwarding a copy to the league office from what I hear.

Re: did you see the ref "gangsta" grab his crotch?

yes i did see it and i personally know the person he did it to and that same person is the one who got kicked out of the game.....that ref was horrible

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT