ADVERTISEMENT

2A evergreen league

FBplayer#40

Apr 21, 2005
Well track is only 2 months away, what do you guys think districs, or the all county meet will be like(2a evergreen leauge) who will dominate and have a good team? Or just some kids/relays that will stad out?

I'm hoping we (Hoquiam) will have a solid year like last year, but Elma still seems tough to me. Especially in the distances.

Heck yes Elma is tough! But our district is also going to be really hard this year too... It will be exciting! :) Good Luck to all Evergreen teams!

: Yeahhh... gotta agree with that; they (ELMA), will be indeed tough as ussual ;) Especially with the "rumor" of a few new BIGnames comin over to do track. NOTnaming anynames but I do beleive the fastest kid in ELMA in the past 4 year's is finnaly lacing up the spikes and will MOSTdef be someone to watch in all the short-sprints and relays... SO TAKE MY WORD 4 IT AND LOOK OUT FOR HIM & all the other hardworkin athletes out there, that have helped to shape ELMA into a sumwhat powerhouse of the south > GOODLUCK 2 ELMA and evryone involved, WIN another EvergreenLeagueTittle 4 us!!!

- HoT~RoD.
This post was edited on 3/3 7:02 AM by !..Hot-Rod..!if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

WashingtonStateTrack&CrossCountry!

: I could not imagine him doin anything more then 200m and that would be a stretch... Anyway though, probly just the 100m and 4x1 relay (plus a few jumpin events are all but guaranteed likely too), depending on a few different factors I am sure / Don't think hes done track B-4, so it will most-def be interesting to see how good his; "FAST 40yard-dash" will translate over to these event's on the track!

;)

HoT~RoD.

WashingtonStateTrack&CrossCountry!

I happen to know who you are talking about... lol. Well I think that he could probably help out in the 400 myself but he really doesn't think that he could. Who knows... It will be an interesting season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT