ADVERTISEMENT

2A Top 10.

I don't know much about the west side teams, but I suspect the usual suspects, ATM, Cedar Crest, W F West. The east side should see Selah, Othello, Ellensburg, Cheney, and West Valley.

ATM, Cedarcrest, Sehome, Burlington-EdisonW.F. West. Selah, Othello, Ellensburg, Cheney, and West Valley.

I think the west side has the edge at this point. (district 1 especially). They have won 4 state titles in a row, and I dont see that district slowing down at any point.

Throw Mark Morris in there. They return a lot of guys this year and should be on top of the GSHL this year.

How does Centralia look this year? From what I saw last year they weren't too shabby. Lot of graduates last year? Returners?

This is a team that lost by 2 to Cedarcrest in the first round last year..

ATM is returning 7 starters from last years season going 22-2. bringing back waldron and kane to the mound who will be very hard to hit. also returning the power from last year and great defense.

Don't forget that the CWAC has had multiple top 4 teams the last couple of years. They may not have won the title, but have contended. Ellensburg will be the team to beat and probably knock Selah off their perch. Othello won't be at the top, probably around 4th after Selah and East Valley.

So basically, all Arch Bishop has is Kane as a pitcher since you guys did lose to Lakewood TWICE. When Cedarcrest beat them 10-4, then 12-1...

Murphy got rid of all their early season issues and are ready to make their run. Especially since they just knocked off crest by 10, but still need to play well to keep up with cedarcrest here on out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT