ADVERTISEMENT

3A looking back & looking ahead

bench sitter

May 16, 2005
I was looking back at some early season posts last year and saw some discussion I participated in regarding potentially good teams in 3A. I mentioned Highline, Mt. Rainier and Peninsula. Of course this is why we play the games. Mt. Rainier and Peninsula both won their regionals after facing eachother in the West Central Championship game, (1-0 in 8inn). It didn't seem like anyone wanted to recognize two good teams from a perceived weak league yet both went on to the final 4 at Safeco. The 3A West Central Tournament this year might be the toughest tournament in the state with 3 schools that placed last year all bidding for one of those spots to state. This year much talk has been already been paid out to Auburn. But I say again, don't dismiss Highline, Mt. Rainier, probably Franklin Pierce, Enumclaw, Peninsula again and probably Mountain View. This year and next will be some damn good baseball before Auburn moves back up to 4A.

Ha Ha Watch out for Southridge? Watch out for Moose thats it.
This post was edited on 3/14 10:05 PM by Maleet17if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Watch out for Southridge? Southridge will be lucky to make it out of districts. More or less they are a one man show. They have a couple players other than Mattair, but not much depth at all. Look for Kamiakin, Kennewick and West Valley to all finish ahead of Southridge in the CBL 3A this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT