ADVERTISEMENT

Brewster beats cascade

509BusDriver

Dec 9, 2012
brewster of the won another league game tonight to push their record to 4-0 league and 6-1 overall. tough test coming up after the first of the year. Another nice game for freshman Timbo Taylor, and the big guys for brewster played tough. Defense is the key, GO BEARS

Ya Cascade is 0-7, that's why I said Brewster has a tough road after the first of the year, with Okanogan,Chelan and cashmere in a row. But after a tough football season and moving up to the CTL it's nice to see them competing. And with 5 freshman getting minutes it looks like they'll be competing for awhile!

Driessen is playing extremely tough. Him & Amsel will be a fun matchup. Hope everyone in Chelan behaves themselves over the break so we can see this happen :). The Bears' bigs are doing a great job on controlling the paint. Gotta be 500 lbs of muscle in the key between those 2.

Cascade does have a new coach, I beleive he was coaching on the coast last year. But he is a Cascade graduate, He's a young guy and got a late jump on it this year but I'm sure he will be fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT