ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Colfax.....

col-pul

Nov 27, 2003
on not only #4 in a row but on one of the great dominating 1A volleyball seasons ever and to a senior class that never tasted defeat in state tournament play during their high school careers. It is an amazing feat.
This post was edited on 11/12 10:20 AM by col-pul

Re: Congratulations Colfax and the NEA.....

2003 to 2007: Five 1A championship trophies, Two 2nd place trophies, One 3rd place trophy, Two 6th place trophies and Three 7th place trophies. 13 teams went to state and 13 pieces of hardware brought home over the last five years. The whole NEA should be proud of its sustained excellence.
This post was edited on 11/12 4:22 PM by Picolo Porco

Heck the last eight years since 2000 Colfax has six of the eight championships (with a 4th and 2nd in between) and I'm sure the other NEA berths have taken home more than their share of hardware as well.

Colfax has been awesome. Lets give kudos to Mead and Selah as well. Selah three straigh, 2 at 2A and 1 at 3A. Also Mead with 4 or 5 in a row. Don't see Selah as strong next year, but Mead should still dominate. How does Colfax look for next year. I know they are dropping down a classification but how many do they lose. Will they be as strong?

Yes if we're talking about dominate programs right now Mead and Selah have to be on a very short list. I'm not really a volleyball guy but Colfax loses a very good class and next season will be a lot younger. I assume that Sue will have the girls ready as she's very involved with getting fundamentals right early on pre high school. At any rate it may well be like basketball and next year be a challenge but building towards the end of the year. This year's Seventh & Eighth grade classes look pretty athletic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT