ADVERTISEMENT

CTL

NCWjunkie

Feb 8, 2008
Expect to see Chelan emerge as one of the top teams on the east side this season. Burberry (coaches son) is their ace, and they return alot of starters. I'm told Amsel Jr. and Joe Harris will also be playing and should contribute. They are loaded and ready to make a run. They were the only CTL team to beat Cashmere last season.

Cashmere will also be good again, and Okanogan and Cascade will probably be right in the mix.

Chelan should do pretty good, Josh is one of the best pitchers in the league this year along with Taylor and Driessen from Brewster. They very possibly could run the table in the CTL.

Cashmere has talent but undoubtedly will miss a few of their seniors from last year.

Okanogan in my opinion will take the #2 seed from Omak this year.

Speaking of Omak, I cant help but think this will be a very tough season for them. They lost 8 seniors, including P/SS Colton Roy (1st Team All-League), P/1B Juan Garcia (2nd Team), C Patrick Phillips (2nd team), P/3B Daniel Weber (Honorable Mention), along with four other highly contributive seniors. They basically lost the heart of their order with Roy, Garcia, and Phillips.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT