ADVERTISEMENT

Dist 4/ Trico & Evergreen

Bystander13

Mar 16, 2008
Any word on early games from the SWW District 4, 1A? It's split this year between Trico and Evergreen Leagues, offering lots of non-league games. Any results of note so far? Any predictions? It's been pretty quiet so far on this board. What are people seeing?
This post was edited on 3/29 6:36 AM by Bystander13

Evergreen is wide open no definate dominating team. 4 teams 2-1 in league right now. I still think Monte will make districts if they can get any kind of scoring consistency. From what i have seen team has good fundamentals with passing and defense just no attacking goal scoring attack.

The league results at Digital Sports (http://community.digitalsports.com/scripts/p_f_so.asp?f=426&s=1050&cl=3001&pid=1&lo_type=100)shows Forks @ 2-0, Monte @ 1-1 & Tenino the same, and Rochester @ 0-2 (though they show many more goals for than against) so the latest games must not be updated. Still, with Monte sitting at 1-1 (2-2 overall) with only 3 goals to show for it (according to the same page) must means they have a pretty good defense going for them. But if you can't score goals....

In the south, White Salmon and LaCenter both lost a lot of defense from last year, though White Salmon managed to get the better of a 5-2 win last week. Stevenson appears to be doing pretty well, though they've had some soft opponents to generate some lopsided scoring. The loss/win against Washougal only days apart seems interesting. Wonder what happened there? Any insight from anyone? (Didn't make it to either game)

Stevenson plays LaCenter in the week following spring break, so maybe there will be a little separation at that point, or it could get as tight as the North currently is.

I know Stevenson beat LaCenter 5-3 Last night after being up 3-0 in the first 20 minutes of the game. The score was 4-1 at half time. Stevenson seemed to dominate the game, although they played a little rough second half.
Standings so far for Trico
Stevenson 7-1
White Salmon 5-1-1
LaCenter 3-4
Castle Rock 0-3
This post was edited on 4/9 7:15 AM by Discovery 2

If Stevenson did win last night, then the LEAGUE Standings should now be:
Stevenson 2-0
Columbia (White Salmon) 2-0
LaCenter 1-2
Castle Rock 0-3
with Stevenson and Columbia/White Salmon set to play next Tuesday @ Stevenson. After that, the league should have a 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, and 0-3 team before they all play through again, with the top two going through to District 4 playoffs.

What about the other half of the District? The Digital Sports site seems to be a little sporadic in getting game results posted. Anyone up north know anything about how things are shaking out?

As far as League games

Montesano 4-1
Forks 2-2
Toledo 2-2
Tenino 2-3
Rochester 1-2 The best i can tell

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT