ADVERTISEMENT

Future Powerhouse

gnlmagicman

Oct 6, 2004
I most definately believe colville will be a dominate force for at least the next three years. With the exeption of melissa rice, the team was carried this year by 4 freshman that were the first 4 hitters in the line-up. With 3 or 4 more coming off the JV team that i believe were better than the seniors starting, they are going to be amazing. Even though ther is no way to replace a pitcher like rice, they also have 2 freshman girls that are just as good as melissa was at that age. i predict that they will win the state title 2 out of the next 3 years.

monte lost one player and there is a rumor that they have a 8th grade pitcher who is better than anyone they have now

sweet thats awesome im not taking back the prediction but it should be fun to see these to schools go at it the next few years. knowing that monte will be good can only push our girls to work even harder. I just wish the GNL had some sort of compitition, with th exeption of colville it is a horrible league
This post was edited on 6/14 3:44 PM by gnlmagicmanif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

We'll have to see after the new classification how things go, because softball on westside is big and people are ready. Good luck.

new news, cwac north player cass stuart moved to colville, that will give them a huge boost

ADVERTISEMENT