ADVERTISEMENT

Grandview has fallen??

SoxFan80

Apr 21, 2006
Am I seeing this correctly? Grandview got knocked off? Looks to me like they were down 0-2 and battled back to make it 2-2 and lost the final game 18-20... Selah was also down 0-2 and battled back to win their match against Burlington Edison. Congrats to the teams that have advanced to the Semi Final. Should be some good volleyball tomorrow.
This post was edited on 11/8 8:15 PM by SoxFan80

Yes, looks like a heartbreaker. Must give Lynden credit for finding a way. I feel for our girls, but....that's volleyball. Go Hounds!

Ya i have to give it up to Lynden for winning i wish it would've been a Grandview Vs. Selah Showdown to make it interesting in the championships but o well. Good luck to the Greyhounds in their game tomorrow. Go Vikings!!!! and good luck Ellensburg u should make it an interesting game tomorrow.

Wow!! My heart goes out to LaFever(spelling) and those girls. It seems they are consistantly 1 or 2 in the state the whole season, but just never seem to bring their A game to the state tourny. How many straight years had Grandview gone to state and placed without bringing home the big trophy?

Good luck the rest of the way, you girls had a great season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT