ADVERTISEMENT

Hanford vs. West Valley Predictions...

anyone can sit here and guarentee walkenhauer doesnt get beat by hanford, but anything is posible i suppose. i would say that it is highly unlikely... and i think that means WV gets the sweep, from what i hear hanford doesnt have much pitching past friedel and i would assume he would pitch the first game against walkenhauer

ya i think wv will most likely sweep. if hanfords wants a chance at a split then they should throw their ace opposite of walk. but i dont think hanford can hit with wv.

ya i think wv will most likely sweep. if hanfords wants a chance at a split then they should throw their ace opposite of walk. but i dont think hanford can hit with wv.

I also think wv will sweep, they are a better team.
This post was edited on 4/24 9:13 AM by MyThLoStif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

wv sweeps. two good games, but wv wont get beat. they may have a hard time with hanfords ace for an inning or two, but they will beat him.

i agree, unbeaten142 is ridiculous... u heard it 2nd here

Wow.. hmm you both are ridiculous considering one of you cant even spell ridiculous and yet your name is Baba Ganoosh. For India and Ganoosh, Hanford in two hard fought games, sweeps WV... You did hear it here first.

-Unbeaten

They split. What about Hanford's triple play to end the West Valley rally in the top of 7th. Hanford went on to win the game in the bottom of the 7th on a bases loaded hit (error on the first baseman) by Kevin Johnson that won the game -- Falcons knock off the number 1 3A team in the State.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT