ADVERTISEMENT

IS ROYAL GOING TO TAKE STATE THIS YEAR?

Napolean27

Jan 19, 2005
Royal has almost all of their Varsity that went to state last year, and most of them have good state experince. Do you guys think they can pull it off? Also, who do you guys think will win state individually this year at 1A?

dykes, everyone on this site knows its you, so just say, "perkins and i". you guys do have game and will be very tough. Life still favorites, and pre-season #1

Well that's good cause i was never trying to keep it from anybody... but yeah sorry perkins and i are gonna be 1,2... and the rest of our team looks really strong too... we just had our team qualifier and 5 of our top six shot under 40 which i thought was pretty good for this early in the season... we also have a tournament against the big 9 at appletree... i would love nothing more than to go in there and play with the teams there... our goal this year for golf is to shoot a team score of 295... is right above that i think 298 which we shot last year... but yeah anyways... i am james dykes so it's out in the open.... lol

WR DB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT