ADVERTISEMENT

Lynden Christan Tournament.........

Warrant3

Dec 15, 2006
...began today with games again tomorrow. Scores today:

Seattle Christian 60 Bellingham 53

Sehome 60 Edmonds-Woodway 57

L.C. 68 Sequim 52 ( I think)

Warrant what was your thoughts on the teams in this tourney? You seem to watch a lot of hoops.

I like this year's L.C. team. They have some talent and they appear to have good chemistry. I think they could make some noise. The Sequim team they beat handily, is not a bad team.
Sehome has pretty good team, although they found out the hard way against Sequim, you have to bring your "A" game every night.
I liked Sequim. They appear to be well coached and scrappy. They had no answer for Reimer the first night, but nailed Sehome.
Bellingham has some work to do.
Seattle Christian has a solid team, but not as good as L.C.
Edmonds-Woodway is an impresive team to look at, with a couple of 6'8" bigs and some decent guards. Sehome just ate them up with their press the first day. Their coach never seemed to make any adjustment against the 2-2-1.
This post was edited on 1/3 8:09 AM by Warrant3

Thanks Warrant. Got to see most of this one last year but not this time around. I appreciate the insight. Surprised LC as strong as they are after losing all those kids to football. good to hear they have some other kids stepping up. The sehome coach gets his kids to play so hard. They will be in most every game they play.

I've been pleasantly surprised with L.C. as well. It's still early, so time will tell, but so far they look good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT