ADVERTISEMENT

Lynden Christian tops Sedro Woolley............

Warrant3

Dec 15, 2006
.....79-70. Very entertaining game. Close almost the entire game. If there is a better point guard than Jackson Price, in the NWC, I haven't seen him. The guy is legit.
As of this moment, Lynden Christian is currently sitting atop the NWC rankings. They are really growing as a team.
L.C (13-4), the 7th/8th ranked 1A team in the State, may be the best team in our Conference this season. I have a lot of respect for the Coaches and teams in the NWC, but you can color me skeptical about 2old4this's prediction.

The wild card is the relative strength of the other 2A Conferences. I don't know how good/bad they are this year. I do know that one publication has Lynden ranked as the 49th best team in the State in their "composite" rankings (all classifications), with 3-2A teams and 2-1A teams ranked above them. You made a great call with Toledo last year in 1A, so I will respect your point of view. I just took a few minutes to look at the Kingco and Cascade Conference 2A teams. I have to agree there doesn't look to be much there, although I know nothing about Lake Washington HS.

This post was edited on 1/31 10:04 AM by Warrant3

Are there specific things Jackson Price is doing better than all the other NWC point guards? It sounds like we should block out our calendar for that Feb. 15, 4:15pm District 1 Championship game at Mountlake Terrace HS.

Film: are you talking about jackson Price or Lynden Christian? Sedro Wooley is 2A and I don't think their tournament is at Montlake Terrace.

Yes, the Jackson Price comments probably belong on the 2A board. I put it in there because his performance last night was relative to his game against L.C.

Sorry for the confusion. My supposed to be disjointed question and comment were about separate topics brought up in the previous post.

Lake Washington is for real. NWC need to beware of them. My opinion is they are as good as anyone in the NWC.

ADVERTISEMENT