ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Morris vs Hockinson

statewide

Jan 18, 2004
I made it out to this game last night and it was over pretty quickly. This time it was not only the Eaton twins but another girls who carried the team. They were very impressive. I don't see another 2A school giving them much trouble. One thing I noticed last night is that one of the twins was left handed and the other right handed. Or at least it seemed that they were using opposite hands on their outside shots.

Yep, MM is at another level. Hockinson is very average. Girls team really has only had one highlight year in school's history so far. That was the 08-09 season, a great group of seniors led the team to the state tourney. No trophy, but still a very solid year. Hoping we get back to that soon. If the next class can bring in some good players we could rally them behind the 6'0 freshman Brittany MacGuire (fifth MacGuire kid to play Hockinson varsity basketball). But as of now, we are just at average level.

Interesting fact about the Eaton sisters. Having not seen them play this year, I can't say I remember from last year if one of them was left-handed. That would be unusual between twins I imagine!

yeah, that really is why I mentioned that. For twins that would be very unusual. With either hand, though, these girls can handle the ball and pass as well as many of the stars I have seen in Washington and Oregon. Hard to believe that Mark Morris will have them for another year. My guess is that there will be a few transfers into that school next year to play with them. They could easily win three in a row...............if they win two in a row.

And wow, the band really put on a nice show. They played solid for a half hour before game started and I was impressed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT