ADVERTISEMENT

Monte vs Mt Baker

Mr Westside

Jul 11, 2005
Havent heard much about Baker. Anybody know much about them passing or running team. There i remove the interesting fact for you sensitive people
This post was edited on 11/19 8:47 PM by Mr Westside

"This will be the first playoff game for monte against a public school after 7 straight Private school teams over last 3 years"

Why is that even important enough to mention?

Didn't Monte beat King's, a private school, two years in a row? Funny...there never seem to be any complaints about private schools after those wins. Hmm...

Mr westside get over the Private vs Public, besides if they were separated you would be the first one wanting see them play, Private champ vs Public champ. no more whining from the family friendly streets of Montesano

Hey Mr. Westside, I hope you guys do well. I will root for you (CC fan) Monte played us well early, and I would like to see your kids get rewarded for persevering through a tough season. Good luck and keep rolling!

post removed for those that cannot handle the truth.

This post was edited on 11/20 11:29 AM by FilmDoesn'tLie

--------------------------------------------------
From the for a day or a lifetime streets of Bothell

We played both Monte and Mt. Baker this year. They both are very well coached teams.

Mt. Baker will run 80% of the time and they will run 90% of their plays out of one formation. They just know how to block their wing t principles or Tight t principles perfectly. Whereas Monte will use multiple formations and no huddle to keep you off balance and take advantage of number mismatches.

Monte plays a 3 man front defense whereas Mt. Baker plays their base 4-4 cover 3 almost exclusively. Monte will burn the cover 3 on the play action wheel route with a deep pivot by the skinny post receiver. Almost impossible to cover in cover 3.

Im not a betting man but if I were, I would have to say Monte 28 Mt. Baker 14

Baker old school wing t. Run the rock until you stop them. Monte diversified. Baker 4-4-3 defense is something Coach Jensen has seen plenty of and run it himself. I give the edge to Hollatz's def. scheme and the overall Monte staff in game planning and attention to details. You don't sneak up on them very often. Special teams will figure into it and again the edge to Monte. Coach Jensen to the final dance in his 6th trip to semis. Go Dogs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT