ADVERTISEMENT

New players in 2A?

Krunk_funk32

Mar 7, 2004
I was just wondering if anybody knows if there's a good player coming up in 2005 in any of the 2A schools? I was wondering because I'm playing in 2005 and I think I'm pretty good but I just want to know how good my competition is going to be.

i usually shoot in the 2-300's... thats good right? or how about a 57 on a par 3 (9 hole) course... HAHAHAHA (inside joke)
This post was edited on 3/7 10:06 PM

i can hit my 5 iron 75 yards....and i have a 215 yard drive...yeah beat that!....and oh yeah....i have a personal best of 83
This post was edited on 3/8 12:23 AM

lol...i can hit muy putter 75 yards....I can hit my 3 wood farther than my driver and my personal best is a 79. But that was probably 2 years ago...Its been over a year since I ever touched a club, oh well.

I never said you were bragging bud. 82 consistent not bad. Shoot a little better than that at districts and you'll make state.

Sorry, its just sometimes guys get pissed at people sayin stuff like that. I know of some guys in 3A and 4A schools that are good from my tourneys I play but I didnt know of anybody from a 2A school besides me.

I heard about this kid named cameron reister, from chelan, he is pretty good, so look out that for that young whipersnaper.

2 twins with huge heads and a big shaft will be tearing up that grass in the fair way so u better not cum around here.
these doggs are from riverside maned the clarks so watch your ass

78 isn't bad, but you ain't gonna do anything unless you get better... you'll get blown away at state with that number...

WR DB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT