ADVERTISEMENT

Nisqually: Cedar Park Christian Bothell 70-56 over Eatonville.

FilmDoesn'tLie

Oct 11, 2012
Trey Drechsel put in 28 after a strong 4th quarter to lead the Eagles over the cruisers in Friday evening action. It took less time to put 70 points on the board than to get through the South Hill Mall Christmas shopping traffic. I now have more empathy for the teams that battle I-405 for CPC home games. Luke Saufferer had 16 points. Eatonville looked good, in particular Barnett, and battled well inside, but left too many open outside shots and was slow to defend the transition. Eagles' next Nisqually contest is January 2nd vs. Cascade Christian.

Edit for typos from my phone keyboard.
This post was edited on 12/22 1:26 AM by FilmDoesn'tLie

Looking like Cedar Park Christian may be the best team in Nisqually this year? Jan. 2nd game against Cascade Christian should give them a true test.

It's still early and Nisqually is strong overall this year. CPC has yet to see some other talented teams in league play. With the early top computer and Freeman rankings, they face a test to not get distracted by the hype since their program has not experienced that before. Best if they simply let the win/loss column do the talking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT