B-E Fan

Oct 14, 2009
Squalicum vs. Bellingham

Sedro Woolley @ Nooksack Valley

Sehome @ Anacortes

Two Games of the Week!!!!

Lynden @ Mount Baker Margin of Victory

Burlington @ Mount Vernon Margin of Victory

Squalicum.......Just a huge talent difference.

Sedro Woolley......Did someone wake up a sleeping Bear?

Sehome.....Again just a huge talent gap in this one.

Lynden....I think MB may give them a run for awhile but depth and talent will wear Mounties down. Lynden by 14

Burlington....I'd have to turn in my Tiger Card in if I picked MV, but needless to say I'm less than confident in this one. It may be due to being old school, but BE has just looked soft especially on Defense so far. No physicality from what I can see. A lot of it has to do with the philosophy of the D coach and I just haven't been impressed with his style the past season + 2 games. It will be Mount Vernons size against Tiger speed in this one. Burlington by 4.

Squally
Sedro
Sehome
Lynden by 20
Burlington by 3

This post was edited on 9/20 1:04 AM by borderite2000

Squalicum OVER Bellingham: Sedro opened some eyes in their whipping of the Storm last Saturday. Hopefully Squally improved in their tackling this week in practice. That said, Bellingham is simply not very good.

Sedro OVER Nooksack: Im excited to see Sedro in person. With Ward at the helm, they will be well coached, and it sounds like they got a lot more kids out this year. Could be a top 3 NWC 2a team. Will prove to be too much against the Pioneers.

Sehome OVER Anacortes: The Seahawks have some skill position players, but without guys in the trenches, they can only do so much. As usual, it is Zeigler left, right, and straight forward.

Lynden OVER Mt Baker: I think Baker is a really tough team and will be a tough physical test for the Lions. They always play them well up in Deming, so tonight could end up being a battle. Trent Postma proves the difference in this one. Lions by 21.

Burlington OVER Mount Vernon: I know nothing about MV, and sounds like Evans for BE is running wild. That is enough for me. Tigers by 14.

Squally over bham

Sedro over NV

Sehome over Anacortes

Lynden over Baker by 20

Burlington over MV by 7

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT