ADVERTISEMENT

Omak

Foot Fault

Apr 26, 2006
I am not trying to insult anyone with this question, but I don't see Omak #2 in the state tourney. What happened? I thought they were a shoe in for state. This will make it more difficult for them to take state this year. Looks like it is a three way battle between Cashmere, Omak, and Medical Lake.

yeah dude i'm from omak and i was watching and they kinda choked and didn't play very good. but i know if they played as well as they could they would be going for sure.

Well Omak's #2 may have not played at their highest level but I think no one gives credit to anyone from cashmere even when they repeatedly kick ass in state every year. Yes omak is a great tennis program but in the end cashmere's #2 just purely out played them and I think it was a good match.

yeah dude i agree with you. i think that phillip and orion are idiots they arn't even going to watch state because they lost. how pathetic is that.

Well they are nice guys and good players I'm not putting them down any at all in any way. I really think they should still go and watch and get the good experience out of state but oh well it's their choice, if I wasn't going I wouldn't go just to watch it would be boring as hell, I have better things to do then watch tennis all day. I just made that comment because I'm tired of people not giving credit to anyone they just say that everyone lost because they played bad or some ridiculous thing but oh well.

Cashmere definitely pulled it together in that match. It's a competitve sport, it wasn't all me and my partner choking, it was Josh and Phil just beating us too. I appreciate the comment about My partner and I easily making it to state, We just had a rough time at regionals. Also, thanks for the comment of "I wouldn't go watch tennis all day" because that's exactly why I'm not going, it's not because I lost and I feel bad. I have better things to do than go and watch other people play tennis when I could stay in town and actually play instead of watch. Well, I'll see everyone this summer or in next year's season!

phillip i can't even belive you exist. your such a low life son of a b*t*h, by no means are you even remotely good at anything that you do in your life go on with your lousy life being the homo that you are.

your losing tennis playin buddy,

Orion Miller

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT