ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: MVP - Baxter or Henifin

Scizzo

Oct 17, 2005
They played last night and I think the MVP got the victory. What does everyone think? Henifin did have a clutch 3 pointer to seal the deal.

I think you wait until the season is over and see where the teams end up and then decide who was most valuable. I don't think making a clutch shot against a team that hasn't yet qualified for District makes you the MVP.
This post was edited on 2/8 4:27 PM by flashmeister06if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I AM SICK OF THE HENIFIN MVP TALK

my subject line explains it pretty clearly...wait till the season is over Scizzo, seriously, we are going to hear the same points for the same people, wait till its all over, said and done and then we can reflect. I am sick of your biased comments cuz quite frankly, you are the only one saying Henifin is going to win it when there are 3-4 guys more capable then him.

Henifin is good, but their are better players in the NWL. You can put a good defender on henifin to shut him down. Lynden proved this twice. Thats only the scoring part. Put a good defender on Henifin and he cant even make plays to get his team involved.

nominees
Burlinton- Jake Anderson
Sehome- Kohl Baxter
Lynden- Brady Bomber, Chris Bolt, Dirk Dallas
Bellingham- Zach Henifin
Ferndale- Adam Wilgus, Jake Locker

If i left anyone else out that possibly could be a nominee, please let me know

85NWL, good work! I would have to agree 100% with your selections. Scizzo, weren't you supposed to drop the Henifin MVP talk? Funny how those messages were deleted! haha

Bolt shut down Henifin on the first meeting, followed by Dallas on the 2nd. It would be hard to hand an MVP to a Ferndale player, unless we are still playing football. Baxter may be the leading candidate, mainly because Burlington doesn't have the respect it deserves and Dallas, Bolt and Bomber can't all win the award. Divide the Lynden boys to different teams and they would be front-runners, but then Lynden may not have a 19-1 record.

zack hasnt been shut down all year, and he wont the rest of the year. if you call scoring 13 points, getting 10 rebounds and 5 assists getting shut down then yeah he's been shut down quite a few times this year...Get real, he's by far the hardest player in the league to match-up against, and it's funny how every coach talks about how good he is and all you dudes that don't know a god damn thing are always hatin.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed!!!! Scizzo, I thought this board already shut you up once... especially after the last time you started piping up about MVP. I have never disagreed that Henifin is a good player. He is a really good player, just not the whole player that I would define an MVP by. His attitude at the first Lynden game lost my vote on that. PLEASE!!!!!!!!! We know you love him, great... we know you are roommates with some dude, GREAT! Do us a favor, next time you want to post something, just hit reply and leave the message blank. We will know what the message is supposed to say.

Unde1234, thanks! It's good to see people wanting to keep this board at an interesting level!

Re: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

postal isn't "hatin" anything but your big mouth and im pretty sure everyone else feels the same way, so maybe u should shut it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT