ADVERTISEMENT

Reformed Storm: Can they do it again?

passion8

Nov 30, 2009
I haven't been a big believer is Squally all year and all they done is prove me wrong over and over again. Of course, no one else game them much respect and they never cracked the Top 10 all year. These kids deserve all the credit in the world following one of the best 2A classes ever.

Coach Dickson said it well in today's Bellingham Herald: "We're bringing back ugly, we don't win pretty. Last year and the year before we had pretty players, we were thoroughbreds. We were stallions. And these guys were the guys who had to beat up on those guys in practice. They kind of learned to play that style. It was the only way they could make those guys better. Now it's their turn."

After a 3X OT win at summer camp and a close regional game win last week down in Clover Park's back yard. The drama is set! Good luck Storm boys!

OK, I have to agree. Last year I went to the Squally games because it was exciting and fun to watch. This year I hadn't seen them play till the Sehome game. I just sat there wondering when the game would end. All the turnovers, uncontested layins and back doors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT