ADVERTISEMENT

SCAC district games

hittinbombs10

Apr 16, 2010
Naches vs. riverview/connel- they play tie-breaker game on saturday.
Goldendale vs. Warden
Cle Elum vs. Ki-be
Zillah vs. Col-Burbank
Any thoughts or predictions?

Naches, Goldendale, and Cle Elum all win.
Zillah would have to play tough to get a win against Burbank but they could pull it off.

Goldendale will have to earn a big win against Warden against Reyes, I believe they will come out with the win.

Naches will roll. Burbank in a battle w/Dasso. Ki-Be, they seem to find a way to win. Upset of the week, Reyes shuts down Goldendale.

I dont think it will be much of a battle for burbank with dasso on the mound. I have heard that reyes is the best pitcher in the scac, if so then i see him shutting g-dale down, but if he makes any mistaked g-dale will make him pay in a big way.

warden has trouble puting runs on the board, and the short field at goldendale might be a problem for reyes, as goldendale has a team total of about 20 homeruns on the season. Gdale faced dasso for 2 innings at zillah and scored 5 runs on him.
Naches i dont see having a problem all the way to the district championship, and Burbank's pitching throws a lot of curveballs but has a little control problems.. i see gdale and naches in the distrist championship.. and with gdale coming up with the win..gdale outhit naches both games they payed one another..errors just came at the wrong time..its going to be exciting

If he can pitch in warden at that little sandbox I dont think the hes going to be worried about the fence in Gdale. Still got Gdale winning in a close one.

Naches meets goldendale in the district championship. Should be another good game, I give Naches the edge slightly over G-dale.

i think that it will be naches and burbank in the district championship. burbank can swing it pretty well and gdale really doesnt have that much pitching. but you never know at this time of the year anything can happen

looks like decent weather maybe a couple possible upsets out there. im lookin forward to watchin the zillah burbank game. If daso does his thing burbank might have a hard time?? but hes going to have to be on top of his game

I got a report of Goldendale over Warden 2-1. I guess Reyes for Warden and Fields for G-dale both pitched great.

exciting first match-ups. i am pretty sure that with goldendale beating warden with warden pitching one of the best pitchers in the state, must have there confidence at a sky high. with zillah coming to goldendale i think is an easy win for goldendale. but zillah can put up a fight, i mean they did beat columbia-burbank who beat naches. could be a fun match up. anybody have any thoughts?

gdale is goin to roll past zillah and butt heads with naches in the regional championship. therers is no doubt. but gdale must add confidence in the zillah game on friday so they can bring a fll plate to naches. itll b one hek of a game

Great job by the Leps..this shouldn't suprise anyone..with Dasso on the bump you had to figure he was going to keep them in the game..I am pretty sure in the summertime he faced line-ups that were a little more potent than Burbank's..sounds like a great game..now since the teams play friday which aces came come back on 2 days rest..
This post was edited on 5/12 9:01 AM by ghsx2

dasso did his thing on the mound. burbank only through shuck 2 innings. zillah travels to goldendale.. tough match up i give goldendale the win. fink wont b much after seeing reyes. and lindhe will have a decent infield backing him up

Congrats on the big win for the leapords...is Dasso kind of a slow starter? Because I saw him at the beginning of the year and I wasn't all that impressed.
Good luck to both G-dale and Zillah on Friday.

hey i heard that kalama lost so that means that if they lose again they're out. and with the best pitcher in the state not being able to pitch, it totally changes the field since they are ranked the number one team in state. Any thoughts?

hey maxkeeble this is a scac district tourney forum. has nothing to do with kalama okay? and dont try to act smart by spouting off facts that everybody already knows.

but i think it will be an easy win for both g dale and naches. should be a great championship game. not sure who to give the edge to yet, but i want an upset and for goldendale to knock naches off their reign. you never know though. i say either cle elum or burbank gets the other spot to state.

ya i said that it changes the whole field. which has to do with the scac you idiot. so dont try and act like a know it all cause you dont!

kalama losing has nothing to do with the scac you stupid idiot. lacenter lost too but you dont have to tell us about it. mariners won yesterday! sweet, it still has nothing to do with the forum okay? if you wanna talk about kalama find a forum about kalama, instead of wasting our time by talking about something we were never talking about.

but it effects almost everybody you big dumb idiot. and where did you even come from, you just butted your way into the conversation when we were talking about the zillah goldendale game

butt in? butt in? you gotta be kidding me!! its a forum, all users are allowed to comment on each forum, its not butting in its using your account you stupid s*#t!! the only thing is that each forum has a title, which suggests what is to be talked about on the forum, obviously you dont understand that.

wow this argument is totally worth having and means so much in the long run.....both of you get over yourselves, quit acting like middle school girls and start talkin about baseball

yes, lets talk about baseball! any thoughts on what the scores will be in the semis? and who will be eliminated tomorrow night?
This post was edited on 5/13 12:11 PM by big_dragon

ADVERTISEMENT