ADVERTISEMENT

SCAC next year

I'm not exactly cracking them over the head. I said they're a huge disappointment. Who'd they lose from last year that was am impact player besides Slack? If I wasn't so lazy I'd check my program but I think she's the only one. You know what Granger lost. You tell me how much Zillah should have gained on Granger. And you didn't respond to my question about Grangers performance this year. Great coaching?

i'm going to sound like a total homer by saying this, but don't dismiss Cle Elum/Roslyn from your playoff discussions for next year. They only lose one senior, they have the leagues leading scorer coming back as a junior, a freshman post with some size and bulk has become the teams third leading scorer and has posted some good numbers as the season has progressed. In addition to beating Zillah, they held a lead going into the 4th quarter in their 2nd Zillah game as well as the LaSalle game that they let get away. Wins in either of those would have them in a position to make the playoffs this year. There is not a doubt in my mind that they are in the hunt for the SCAC West next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT