ADVERTISEMENT

Skyview pulls away from Mark Morris

wasports

Jan 7, 2011
After trailing by double digits in the first quarter the Skyview storm pulls away from Mark Morris in the second-half beating them easily by at least 15. Mark Morris scored less than 10 points in the second half. They couldn't find an answer to Skyviews size down the stretch. Skyview shot poorly the first quarter against a Mark Morris team that was on fire.

This post was edited on 1/8 8:39 PM by wasports

It was an impressive first half by Mark Morris and the Eaton sisters. But apparently the Skyview coach knew how to turn up the pressure at half time. Second half Mark Morris couldn't hit the broad side of a barn scoring only 7 points in the second half with three of those on a late three pointer.

Prairie does not have the tall girl in the middle like Skyview so they had better get out on defense early or they will come up short. As I recall, Prairie beat Mark Morris at their gym on a buzzer beater. I have not seen Prairie play this year so I don't know how the defense has held up. At least the return game is on the Falcons home court.

Final: 48-32

This post was edited on 1/9 7:35 PM by statewide

ADVERTISEMENT