ADVERTISEMENT

SouthWestWashingtonIsMecca

statewide

Jan 18, 2004
Prairie wins 6th, Skyview wins 1st, a pretty good day for Girls Basketball SW Washington Style.

Prairie was wire to wire #1 team in Seattle Times poll and #1 on the brackets where it counts. Skyview earned their way up the polls and most importantly through the brackets.
This post was edited on 3/4 12:09 AM by statewide

Prairie State Champs,winning their 6th title.
There.
This post was edited on 3/4 2:21 AM by wasports

Great job Prairie and Skyview!! What a fantastic year for 3A and 4A GSHL.

2A and 1A were very underwhelming, glad to see Clark County get represented!

WaSports- No disrespect, but your posts have been making absolutely NO sense. Your posts seem as if they were typed by a drunk person....

After this post I will be ignoring you. Statewide and I will both be ignoring you, therefore you really have no reason to post here anymore. Nobody else reads this forum.

Later you angry old man.

Apparently the two of you are starting to feel the walls closing in on you. I don't understand why having another champion in the county is a bad thing. An open, or as you see it, an opposing point of view can be constructive in the betterment of the GSHL. All good things eventually come to an end. It doesn't have to be the end of the world, but rather just the changing, or in this case, the sharing of the guard. Is the GSHL in transition? Appearently. There are some transfers in the works that will further reform the league as will Camas moving to 4A. It has been all Prairie, hopefully they continue their successful ways. But having a strong GSHL is important as well. I think Aldridge would agree with this.
And furthermore, it's entertaining to see feathers ruffled. Have a good day gentlemen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT