ADVERTISEMENT

Strongest League in the State

SDJB2010

Mar 27, 2010
Who do you think the strongest league/conference is in the state? I see mostly Nisqually games, and it seems like there league has a strong head, Seattle Christian and Chimacum, but even after those two teams the talent doesn't really drop off like you see in some leagues.

nisqually is a good leauge, but if you dont have either of your 2 best teams ranked i dont think they deserve to be called the best.

SCAC without a doubt Naches Goldendale Zillah Cle Elum Warden Burbank Riverview Ki-Be any giving day anyone of these teams could beat anybody

I wasn't asserting they were the best, but rankings are only that. They don't guarantee much other than the person who created them's opinions.

Yote: SCAC is a district not a conference. SCAC EAST & SCAC WEST---You can't claim all 16 teams and call it a league. If you're talking about a district--I'll take District 4 over any other in the state. Kalama, Montesano, Rochester, Onalaska, Castle Rock--in the last two years District 4 has had three teams in the State Championship game. If we're talking leagues I'll take the Evergreen.
Next toughest if not THE toughest league--CTL. Followed by SCAC West, followed by Nisqually.

All that said, I think you can make a very good argument for any of the above leagues as the toughest--those are just my opinions.

ADVERTISEMENT