ADVERTISEMENT

Team to beat!!!!!!

Nov 30, 2007
White Swan is super strong....especially sophomore Kassandra Espindola....this girl is solid she loves the game and you can't take that from her....by her senior year we'll be comparing her to White Swan Alum and now D1 basketball player Andrea Blodgett....does anyone know of anymore prospective standouts?

From what I saw, and have heard, White Swan and Riverside Christian will have some epic battles this year...but don't count out the Lady Lightening...League will shape up a little different this year. Napavine and White Pass should battle out of the SW. Who knows about the Panorama and Bi-county...some tough teams that will need to step up this year and prove themselves. Depending on the situation (transfer rumors) at NWC they should be one of the front runners...

They tied with Toppenish (it was a really good 10 minute game) 18-18. Riverside was up by 1 with less than a minute to play. Toppenish came down and hit a trey to put Toppenish up by 2 with like 10 seconds to play. Riverside came down and hit a tough little jumper to tie it up. Would have been fun to see the two teams in a full game.

Riverside beat up on a rebuilding Selah. I think they were up at one point 20 to 0.

From what the box scores are saying - RC has had some good wins over top teams (St. Georges, S. Christian). I love the atmosphere of small school sports - it's like Hoosiers!

When is RC and White Swan scheduled?? and where??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT