ADVERTISEMENT

TNT boys basketball rankings week 3

FilmDoesn'tLie

Oct 11, 2012
Todd Milles just posted latest Tacoma News Tribune 1A rankings.

Lynden Christian (2-2) Zillah (4-2) Cascade Christian (3-1) Seattle Academy (6-0) Toledo (6-0) Cedar Park Christian (3-0) Meridian (5-1) Eatonville (4-2) Kalama (4-0) University Prep (6-1)
Not a whole lot of movement as it is still early. Toledo and Kalama are off to great starts.

Source: TNT Preps Blog - boys rankings

You are right about that. As I mentioned in my reply to last week's thread on the rankings, my guess is TNT is pulling records from maxpreps.com. While Todd Milles will eventually see that LC's record there is stale and double check on NWC's website, I'd suggest someone from LC (or their opponents) simply submit game results to MaxPreps.com where most others are reporting scores/stats.

NWC website

Washington Prep Zone seems to be better about having updated schedules and standings. If you see any problems he is quick to update or correct if you let him know. I also like the formatting of his schedule and standings pages better.

Just my dos centavos....

FOH

http://waprepzone.com

somewhat suprised that there is not a single team ranked from the CTL or NEA? I didn't believe Cashmere belonged in the rankings to begin with but Okanogan (6-0) and Brewster (4-1) probably deserve a look.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT