ADVERTISEMENT

What do you think of the raymond boys and girls team?

jj5454

Dec 9, 2005
Raymond boys where off to a slow start losing the frist game. When they were winning going it to halftime the score 20 something to 9. But they came back winning the next two games. They beat NWC and South Bend. They beat south bend without one of the best players for most of the 4th. That means to me that they don't need one best player if they play together as a team.

Now the Girls there is not much i can't say about the girls team this year. They are off to a fast start. I didn't think they would get off this fast of a start after losing 3 seniors last year. I think that the real battle for the team is the big one agaist Valley. But now the girls are off on a 4-0 start and nothing looks like it is going to get in there way.

Good lucky to both raymond team

The boys team isn't that good. Acrey is all league but everyone else is average at best. Yes, when a team plays together it can acheive greater things.

About the girls, didn't they just lose to North Beach the other day? Too early to start making such evalulations for most teams.

You really should proof read what you type. Your grammar skills need some work.

I dont know about the girls team but chance runge is supre hot and I would love to go on a date with her

well wildcat7 i don't think you know what you're talking about. Acrey is all league, and i think will(or at least should) get the MVP. He scores over 20 points a game and he shares the ball more then he Probably should.
then there is xaysy who is only a 4'10" freshmen, but can see the floor better then anyone else i have seen. Xaysy can knock 3 balls all day, but once he starts to drive in the lan, i don't think anyone can match that speed. Brown is more of a role player, but when he needs to can really put up the points.Then there is Dickey who can really play any spot they need, and really just a good all around player. Getchell, once he can catch the ball will be a force down low, and Gusdal, if underestimated can really hurt the other team.there is also two freshmen who will be palying soon, that will really put raymond ahead of alot teams, and will give valley a run for their money. and also wildcat7 about the grammar, this is a message board, or blog and grammar doesn't matter. idiot.

Girls lost four seniors, who i think all started at least part of the season ( Linda, Sides, Sopeary, and Vail)

I said Acrey was all league. They will never give the MVP to him for a couple of reasons. 1. Ryan Freeman. 2. They will give to him because they have the best team on the west side and maybe the state.

I stand by my statement about the rest of the players. They are average. If they are as good as you think they they are then why aren't they producing wins?

P.S. Grammar does matter. It keeps one from sounding uneducated. Or it shows that one is probably to lazy to take the time to type something that makes any sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT