ADVERTISEMENT

WHAT HAPPEN TO CWAC 2A

QTOWN21

May 18, 2009
I see that there is a lot of information about the 1a league but I havent heard anything about 2A at all that is very wierd when the used to be the center of attention can anyone update me on whats going on? Thanks

If you did not know QTOWN back in the old competitive days the CWAC was built of tough competition. Teams like Ephrata Quincy Highland Wahluke Connell heck even Brewster i thought was tough but they were all playing under one league. 1A and 2A were combined to play at state. Some teams dropped down to only 1A while others like quincy and ephrata stayed at 2A the CWAC has changed in competetivness i too also beleive.

Well the CWAC remains the same and always has been. It is one of the toughest divisions in the state. Doesnt matter what the sport we all beat each other up. Thats why its called the black and Blue division. Well back to soccer related information the CWAC gives some of the toughest games. Not to take anything away from the 1A like brewester and highland and wahluke cuz all of those programs are great programs. But the CWAC is a division where anyone on any day can beat anybody. Othello prosser wapato toppenish ellensburg selah east valley ephrata no matter what teams play each other they can beat them any time no matter the records. Plus since highland and wahluke left to the 1A the CWAC has held its on at state. In 2007 EV was and Toppenish made it to the semi's, last year grandview made it to the quarters and quincy made it to the semi's and this year prosser is in the semi's. So i think that the CWAC is still holding its own since the 1A made there own division. I think that they have been represented well and the CWAC will just be competative always that is the nature.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT