ADVERTISEMENT

What happend?? Squalicum vs. Sehome

sharpie4200

Sep 12, 2005
I just got the news, and i was unable to make it to the games tonight. I predicted a Squalicum upset...but not a Sehome upset. I would like to know the scores please and the basic storyline of the two games. I'm sure somebody was there. Please help...

Ok Sharps, here you go. Quick little bit for ya.

Bell - Squali: Henifin was basically kept out of the game. Squalicum showed up ready to play and just matched them up the whole game until the forth when they pulled away. Henifin got his 4th foul with about 4 minutes left and followed with his 5th at about 2 minutes to go. Just seemed like Squalicum wanted it more.

Sehome - BE: Sehome made the shots they needed to. Woods was nailing 3's while Parker came out and fired 2 3's right off the bat. Burlington was up at half and at the end of 3, by 4 both times. Good battle both ways, but once Sehome took over the lead, they didn't give it back. Baxter was in the low teen point range. A lot of support from his team in scoring. With about 3 minutes to go, Sehome spread it out and played keep away. I was quite surprised, I thought for sure BE was going to take it. Maybe that loss to Lynden just deflated the sails.

Lynden vs. Lynnwood : (1st,2nd)
Squali vs. Sehome: (3rd, loser out)

plain and simple it was just another game that skeen got out coached. theres no way sehome should've even been in that game. but as long as skeen is coach at burlington it doesn't matter the talent level they will come up short for the state tourney.

B&E should try to steal the girls head coach......He got those girls turned around in the right direction in a hurry.

ADVERTISEMENT