ADVERTISEMENT

Zillah-Granger

Money$$

Aug 20, 2001
An unlikely match-up for the SCAC title. Granger should toll in this one . They sure don't want to lose this one. I think they will want to make a statement. They NEED to make a statement in this game. I say Granger by 15. Any thoughts?

I agree. I picked Granger and Zillah one and two earlier this season, but I didn't think Zillah wwould beat Granger. I think this is a statement game for the Lady Sparts, Granger by 22.

Zillah came to play tonight. They shot the 3 ball extremely well and almost pulled it off. Credit the veteran Spartan team for finding a way. Exciting game. Zillah will be a tough draw for someone. Final 48-47.

Granger won by 1 on a bucket with 10 seconds left. I heard some Granger people saying they only lost to Zillah last time cuz they played like crap. WRONG. Zillah's that good granger. And now you know it.

Whoa, Streetball. I don't think anybody ever said Zillah wasn't good. Sure they got blown out of the water the first matchup, and from what I heard about the 2nd encounter was two things. One, Zillah had improved in the 2nd part of league play. Two, well... Granger played like crap, and there was a reason behind it and I will leave it at that. The third time, no clue as to why it could have been that close..... oh wait... probably because Zillah is actually that good. Fact is, nobody ever really labeled Zillah as a fluke team when they had their huge upset. Congratulate both teams, and move on. It's really not that big of a deal what who said in the end. All that matters is that the two true top teams in the SCAC played for the district championship, the end.

This was probably one of the better girls games that I've seen in quite some time. The young lady Z-leps have definitely gotten better as the year has progressed.
Great game for girls Basketball!

"Excuses are the nails that are used to build a house of failure"

What was I thinking? Granger by 22! They were playing Zillah, a team I have always thought have the history and tradition to will them through any season. If they meet again this year, I will say it is going to be a toss up. Good luck to both teams, the best in the SCAC. They both will represent us well and I will cheer for them both.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT