ADVERTISEMENT

'06 Tennis Predictions

Boreas

Feb 8, 2006
With the season just a month out, and practice just a couple weeks away, lets get the board going again. For a board so active last year, there sure hasn't been alot of activity.

What teams are going to dominate? Who is returning, and who is out?

I think there are alot of players coming back in Central Washington at the 2A level. I know that The CWAC north has some good talent as well as Floyd in the south. In 3A Brantner of WV is good and then Plesha is back for Sunnyside.

in 1a zillah will be legit with three solid players, jon schilperoort, mitch winters , and mark winters (5th in state), all have improved a lot in the offseason. any other 1a teams looking ok? shelton for burbank will be good. any others?

I heard that Hanford has a pretty good Freshmen but alot of there team is young, and E'burg has a few OK players, And didnt WValley loose most of there team at the end of last year? But I think it will be up in the air as to which team will win the MVL Title!

Ya Hanford as Molly Knox's little brother this year and i saw him play this summer and he was good. Prosser really doesnt have a good team and same with wapato. Ellensburg has a couple of good players. I think Sunnyside has a good chance at the MVL this year alot of returning players and a couple new people on varsity that have been practicing alot this summer

What about the Big 9 and 4A standings? Any thoughts on that? Wenatchee probably should be good again, but I am not really sure. Kamiakin should be strong, maybe not as strong as last year (they lost a lot of strong seniors), both guys and girls. But yeah, any thoughts on the Big 9?

D. Plesha. Leave the discussion there. As if a 6-0,6-0 sweep wasn't enough, I heard the kid only let his opponent score 1 single point the entire match. With him, Sunnyside is going to place in state- if certain guys can step up and fill in holes they could be pretty successful, but I'm not incredibly impressed with everything so far. Wait for it though, I think Mr. Coach of the Year will get his players together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT