ADVERTISEMENT

Backward over the head with .4 left by Seattle Christian Stuns Cedar Park

FilmDoesn'tLie

Oct 11, 2012
A bizarre finish to a long stuttering game leaves Nisqually all tied up again in District 3. A backwards over the head game winner with .4 left bounces around the rim and then in to give Seattle Christian a 51-50 win Friday Night. Sorry I cannot name the #34 player as he was not in the program. Drechsel scored 22 of his 27 points in the 2nd half on the loss. Cody Miller led Seattle Christian with 15.

what do you mean by "long stuttering game"? I get the bizzare finish comment, but how did cedar park let it get to that stage in the first place??? is there a nisqually tournament to determine how they are seeded for the tri district tournmanet?

When I said stuttering, I meant play was interupted a lot in the first half and neither team could find an offensive rhythm. Lots of guys in early foul trouble did not help Cedar Park, and both teams were in the double bonus. While they should not have left it close, it stuns to lose on a no look shot. There is no district 3/Nisqually tourney. Ties are resolved via tiebreakers and play-in if needed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT