ADVERTISEMENT

District 1-NWL/Wesco/Cascade

sharpie4200

Sep 12, 2005
I'm not sure the exact format for the districts. If i had to pick three teams going...

Lynden,
Lynnwood (record looks good),
Burlington/Squalicum

I think Burlington is a decent team...even tho they are going to have to win some tough games, they can probably do it. Squalicum hasnt played well lately so maybe Bellingham will jump in and make it to state. Its all up for grabs now.

yeah thats about right. but heres what it really will look like

1. Lynden
2.Bellingham
3. Burlington

Lynwoood has a good record, yes, but they play in a horrible league. i saw there game against kamiak and they arent that good. they have 1 good player, and when bellingham plays man against them in the semi's, henifin will shut him down! Lynden vs Bellingham championship game, will be fun to watch!

Henifin this and Henifin that, Hes not that good. He had 8 points against squalicum. They barely won and about the only shutting down lately is Henfin himself. Teams have been holding him down, he isnt playing like the MVP player that you make him up to be. "Lynden vs Bellingham championship game, will be fun to watch!" Is it fun to watch Lynden DOMINATE Bellingham? cause i'm pretty sure that both games wern't that close. I just have one question for you... Why do you continue to write about Zach when its the team that does the winning and losing, not Zach? i know Postal, Undie, and Sharpie will all back me up because from what i read, they keep saying you been goign on about Zach for a while now. I am new and i am already sick of you. Have a nice day Scizzo

This post was edited on 2/11 7:21 PM by 85NWLfollowerif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Scizzo...it would be fine if you had differing opinions on different things but all you talk about is henifin and bellingham. All the rest of us talk about the league, not a specific team or player. I back 85NWL... up, im sick of your bellingham/henefin bias. I wouldnt be surprised if Bellingham doesnt make it to state. Also, i agree that Lynden vs. Bellingham is not going to be fun to watch..unless your a Lynden fan beating the crap outta Bellingham. Good luck Scizzo...Good luck

Lynden beat bham by 30 the first time, and to prove it wasn't a fluke they beat them by 21 the second time. Lynden has bham's number and it actually wouldn't be an exciting game to watch.

i will be the one laughing when Bolt puts 20 up as three other Lions go double-digits AGAIN

Sharpie, wait, you mean Dallas puts 20+, oh wait... Bomber 20+, ummmm Webb 20+ or.... Kok 20+???? You'll probably be right, again. It will be an intersting bracket, though.

Dallas, Bolt, Kok, Webb, Ellig, Bomber, Brann, and Van Beek, who cant score 20??? Oh wait...dont they have some guys on the bench that can score...i belive there was what, 10 or 11 players that scored the other night? a better question is, can anyone north of seattle stop Lynden? we shall see

there are only two players on the list that i don't think could score twenty in a competitive game...brann and van beek...they know they're roll, play defense and work hard, and they do it! That's why Lynden is so successful because everyone knows their role and they do it night in and night out...they shud make it to state for sure!

I do not think so. Lynden will go undefeated until saturday at the tourney(State tourney that is)

Go Sehome!
This post was edited on 2/13 11:25 PM by raindanceif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

you're right about brann and van beek, i was just making a point that there team is solid. Good defense is right tho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT