ADVERTISEMENT

Ferndale Loses in Double OT

chance44

Feb 10, 2006
Well, now I will have to say that the Lynden Lions subbing 3 players and stopping their own momentun during the Squalicum game takes 2nd place to Ferndales coach calling a time out late in the 4th quarter after his team finally gets a substantial lead (9 points). Wow, why take it away from the kids? What are they thinking? Quoted in the Bellingham Herald FHS coach Walton said "Our guys didn't go by the game plan we set for them," What? Their high scorer only scored two in the first half, sounds like it worked then. He scored 34 points in the second and had 14 rebounds. Let's all say it together - ADJUSTMENT!

Think I like SW's game plan. Congrats

Going to be tough for FHS who plays LC, Mt Baker and Sehome - of course the SW Cubs get LC and Lynden. SW has the tie breaker if needed. Wow

LC just owned Ferndale this evening.

I watched Lynden Christian and Squalicum at the beginning of the year and thought the Lyncs would have a tough year. Got to give their coach and team kudos tho, they were really impressive.

LC is definitely rolling. I picked Ferndale as my most improved squad earlier in the year. LOL!

-Passion8

I remember. I thought LC would be in trouble after their Storm game BUT was I wrong.
Ferndale seems to be struggling and it is getting worse not better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT