ADVERTISEMENT

is it just me?

CTLfan1

Jul 10, 2008
Or does anyone else find it amusing that the people that talked the most always seem to vanish this time of year? Must have somethin to do with actually gettin there I guess? Just an observation. Good luck to the final 4!

really? not singling anybody out, just sayin.... it gets awfully quiet this time of year when the talkers vanish because it's basketball/wrestling season and they no longer have a horse. I had a horse, it lost but I'm still here. I feel so alone :-(
hmmmm.... I wonder if it has something to do with the true winners not bein talkers? Kudos to the final 4, you guys deserve it. Good luck to all

Why would i keep talking once my team loses? I know nothing about any of the teams now so i have nothing to contribute

I'm still here and since my horse lost, am pulling for Mr. Westside and his MontE Bulldogs to go all the way.

I'm rooting for the Bulldawgs! Why wouldn't it get quiet by the way? Most of us don't know that much about teams outside of our area, so what would we say? King's has made a nice run the last four years to the quarterfinals before getting bounced out by better coached teams. I recall the Jensen kid from MontE got hurt in last year's King's game and so I was happy to see him get a chance to perform for all of us cityfolk to see. A very good football player. He is the key to the game as far as I can see, if he gets stopped, so do the Bulldogs. If he plays like there are 11 of him on the field on both sides of the ball and special teams, it will be interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT