ADVERTISEMENT

Quarter Final Picks - Who will advance?

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
I knew there was going to be a #4 over a #1, I just picked the wrong one. I guess it was wishful thinking. Welcome back Front_Row_Joe. Always good to see the top notch pickers coming back. Update on where we sit going into the Quarter finals.

20 - 1AA and GoKnights
18 - Wa_Sports, Old Grenedier, Front_Row_Joe, Wafan, RHS Knights
17 – Wolfram
16 - DPJ1

You would think this week would be a little easier, but half the teams are unbeaten still. Looks like another good week. Again this week we have another 2 point game at bay ***.

Colville (9-1) @ Newport (9-1)
Royal (11-0) @ Okanogan (9-0)
La Center (8-2) @ CCC (10-1)
*** Monte (11-0) @ Meridian (11-0)

Colville (9-1) @ Newport (9-1) - Newport would like to get back their only loss this season but Colville defense will keep them at bay. Defense wins championships. Colville
Royal (11-0) @ Okanogan (9-0) - Okanogan has done well but they are victims of a easy schedule. the best team they have played this year is only 6-5. Going with Royal
La Center (8-2) @ CCC (10-1) - While CCC is always strong in the post season, there was not much defense last week, and La Center did well against a strong Mt. Baker team. Going with the underdog on this one. La Center
*** Monte (11-0) @ Meridian (11-0) - This game is going to be a good one. both teams have proven they can move the ball. Montesano has allowed less points, however their schedule has been much easier. Taking the home team Meridian.

Colville -- It's tough to face the same quality opponent twice in the same season but Colville has the horses and the defense.
Royal -- Two undefeated teams squaring off. Should be a great game. Royal has tested themselves more than Okanogan.
CCC -- This is a tough one. Going with the home team.
Meridian -- I could be off on this one. Monte always seems to peak at the right time, but I'm going with the home team and Coach Ames.

Colville (9-1) @ Newport (9-1) - Colville just too much. Result will be similar to first time they faced off. Colville by 2 TD's.
Royal (11-0) @ Okanogan (9-0). Okanogan will have to play their absolute best and hope Royal makes some crucial mistakes - not likely.
La Center (8-2) @ CCC (10-1). La Center surprised me last week but won't this week.
*** Monte (11-0) @ Meridian (11-0) From what little I know this should be a great game. Burkett is best 1A QB in the state but Monte hasn't allowed many points. I think Meridian wins close one.

ADVERTISEMENT