ADVERTISEMENT

JC Lawrence?

NextTigerWoods

May 7, 2004
Ortings JC Lawrence is going to be a fighter at State this year. He shoots low 70's right now. He is struggling though, because Orting lost their #2 guy. Sean Venesky or something like that who finished 26th last year in state as a freshman. I dont know when he will be back though.
This post was edited on 5/8 2:12 PM

If you think that JC is going to be a contendor, and he does have a chance to be one. You also have to have an eye on Patrick Kent from Foster. Remember Kent is only a sophomore and shoots just as low as JC does.If JC can keep his head in the match he will do great at state and at districts, but don't be suprised if Kent is right there with him. Also, Foster has another super sophomore in Narong Nanakornphanom is is playing better each round. Remember 2A state champs as Freshman. Look out Pasco, cause the bulldogs will be back.

I agree, coming from someone who played with JC and who played against Narong and Patrick last year. They will be a hard duo to beat. I think JC is capable but not if Narong and Patrick play like they did last year.

If Patrick Kent can keep his head on straight he might come out on top this year. He played at Lakeland village today And had the worst front nine he's ever golfed then came back and rolled of four birdies in five holes shot three under on the back nine, the kid can play as long as the the putter doesn't betray him. He might be one of the best iron players around. JC will make a run this year I expect him to be in the top ten.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT