ADVERTISEMENT

Lynden District Champs

Unde1234

Nov 11, 2004
Lynden beat Lynnwood 51-41. It was 20-20 at halftime and a very good game. And the drawing of matchups is tomorrow at 4 so is anybody gonna know what they are as they draw them that could post it?

400p seems pretty late. This has been done first thing in the morning for years. Check wiaa.com and the seattletimes.com. They will have it all as soon as it's available.

According to WIAA.com, the draw for each classification occurs after the coaches meeting.

3A coaches meeting is at 3 pm, so around 4 is correct.

Lynden played well enough to win that game. I predicted 56-49 and got 51-41, better than i expected. I hope the Lions get a good draw because it would be the pits if they played real well all year and had tough battles at the beginning. Then again, you have to beat the best to be the best. Good Luck. I think Lynnwood has a chance to make some noise (some noise meaning maybe a first round upset) and Squalicum should be happy they are even going. Good luck to them, they are a great bunch of players.

It seems odd to me that everyone is so suprised that squalicum is going to state. they are the only team that has beat lynden and they do have some key kids on the team that have a lot of experience at districts and state. yea they struggled a bit twords the end of league but played like they are capable at districts, for the past 3 years no one has had faith in squalicum, and in the past 3 years they have gone to state... that should say something about the program and the coaching.

Re: Squalicum

If any team comes out and plays their best game they can beat anyone. Thats what sqaulicum did against lynden. But perhaps no one has faith in Squalicum because they lost something like the last 3-4 or 4-5 games in league and only winning the the last one by 6 to sedro-woolley, and yet they still made it to state. I am not saying Squalicum is bad, because they are not. I am just saying that they are not backing up their talent with wins. that is all

ADVERTISEMENT