ADVERTISEMENT

MVL Suprise

readytodie

Oct 18, 2005
What a suprise this year for the Lower Valley teams with alot of people and magazines not giving Sunnyside a chance because of their unorthidox style, me being one of them. Then at the end of the season they go on this amazing run and completly shock the league by either keeping up with some of the best teams or bt beating them. Then you have Prosser on the other hand beating one or maybe the best team in 2A in Grandview and having alot of people picking them atop the league, then just dropping alot of games that they should have won. Just goes to show you that anything can happen in High School Sports

Yeah no kidding. One of the biggest "suprises" I have seen would have to be Seattle Prep not even making it to state last year. Same thing goes for college bball, teams get hot and cold.

Give kids who love the game a ball, and anyone can win. Get some good "Team Soup" going and you can beat anyone. Thats why you see alot of Cinderella's in the NCAA tourney. W. Virgina last year.

It was a wild year in the MVL, anyone could beat anybody else on any given night!Seemed like a lot of teams matched up better with others, Hanford manhandled the bottome of the league but struggled vs E-berg and Prosser, and the Stangs couldnt beat SS but should have swept Hanford, and home court seamed huge this year as well! Hope we can somehow get 2 teams to the T-dome, u never know!

true that, i am waiting to see if the Mvl can pull some upsets and put more than one team through to state, its gonna have to be a miracle though.

What 2 teams would u guys want going?

which two teams would u guys like to represent the MVL?

Re: What 2 teams would u guys want going?

Ellensberg and Hanford are obviously in the best positions to make it, but really any 2 would be great for the league!

Well i would have to say eburg of corse, but the other team would be Selah, i know it wont happen but they're just a real class act.

after tonight it would obviously be wv and hanford , cause everybody else going to regionals is one and done, i believe!Or 3 in a row for a trip to the t-dome!!

ADVERTISEMENT